Monday, November 30, 2009

NES Employment Solutions


Are you looking for a job? Sure, today the job market isn't all that great... actually it's the worst since 1984 that means a whole lot more people trying to do the same thing you do and make a career at it. You do have one distinct advantage over you 1980's unemployed counterparts other than lack of a rattail and leg warmers, and that is the internet.


NES Employment Solutions uses the internet to match employers and employees on a national scale. I know that was like so new in 1994, but NES Employment Solutions takes it a step further with their integrated network. Don't believe me? Well you could look at their site and see I guess, I mean it can't hurt right?


Classical job seeker sites like Monster and Craig's list just are not what they are used to be. Let's face it, they are a den of scammers the both of them, (a freelaner myself I use both now and then, and you really need to know what to watch for. Hint: to good to be true or "easy" money = total BS)


Anyway, NES Employment Solutions takes the old idea of online job search, and takes it to the next level, making it worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment